List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3155947 ] getaddrinfo() problem with unknown libc
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-16 12:44:36

Support Requests item #3155947, was opened at 2011-01-11 15:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3155947&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: 3.0.17

Initial Comment:
Hello all.
Im trying to use privoxy  3.0.17 on embedded linux machine. Previous version was  \
privoxy  3.0.10 and it worked well. Since privoxy  3.0.10 is too old version, I \
trying to use  privoxy  3.0.17. But while running privoxy  3.0.17, there's no \
response from privoxy. So I tried to find the reason by printf() before and after \
call  getaddrinfo(), The function bind_port() int the jbsocket.c, after call \
getaddrinfo(), there's no response.  By "ps -ef | grep privoxy" I can see it still \
runs. But "netstat -an | grep 8118" it does not listening becuse it stopped after \
call getaddrinfo().  Is there any reason? I can't figure out this problem.
Pls help me. Thanks.