List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1104479 ] access config
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-07-28 20:24:05

Support Requests item #1104479, was opened at 2005-01-18 09:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by david__schmidt
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1104479&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I have a problem, i would like to setup privoxy as open-
proxy for some time to see how it works (i dont have
now lan) how should i use permit-access rules, how to
do "allow all"
And: what are that bytes ranges, for example what
masks will be allowed with those settings

permit-access  64.1.1.1/8
for this one?
permit-access  65.1.1.1/16
for this one?
permit-access  66.1.1.1/24
and for this one?
permit-access  67.1.1.1/36

Greets, Liu

PS. im useing privoxy (newest version on windows xp)

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)