List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] Re: Interested Developer in Privoxy
From:       Hal Burgiss <hal () burgiss ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 13:05:09

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 12:30:24AM +0000, higuita wrote:
> Hi david and hal
>
> On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:13:39 -0500, Hal Burgiss <hal@burgiss.net> wrote:
> > Excellent! We need some new blood! Welcome aboard.
>
> 	i'm having great difficulties to send emails to the mailling lists,
> 	it always complain about "suspected headers" and keep my messages
> 	forever in the moderation...
> 	do you know who is responsible for the mail filter or/and moderation?
> 	i'm ready to help in there (as i dont know C ;)

You do or don't?

Honestly, there is probably nobody moderating the mailing lists right now.
This is complicated by the large volume of spam that must be waded
through to find a very small number of legitimate mails. I tried this
for a while, but it was overwhelming.

The anti-spam filters are determined by Sourceforge (as far as I know).

--
Hal Burgiss