List:       postfix-users
Subject:    DMARC usage opinion
From:       Roberto Carna <robertocarna36 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-12-17 13:14:18

Dear, I have a Postfix server and I have SPF and DKIM TXT records in my
DNS. Everything works OK.

But now I want to implement DMARC, but somebody tells me not to do it
because I'd have some problems and I'll have to use a whitelist for several
emai addresses, and it's a heavy additional work.

Please can you tell me your opinion about DMARC usage ???

Thanks a lot.