List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: base64 encoded emails
From:       " () lbutlr" <kremels () kreme ! com>
Date:       2019-10-17 11:51:24

On 17 Oct 2019, at 02:48, Fourhundred Thecat <400thecat@gmx.ch> wrote:
> I believe email should be plaintext. I don't like HTML emails either. If
> somebody feels that his message needs fancy formatting, he should send
> it as pdf attachment. But emails should stay plaintext.

Have fun with that windmill.

It is not 1989. Or even 1999. That battle was lost ages ago.

Also., of course, some plaintext messages still have to be enâ…˝oded.

Like this one.

--
People who would not believe a High Priest if he said the sky was blue,
and was able to produce signed affidavits to this effect from his