List:       postfix-announce
Subject:    Reject incoming external mails.
From:       "Lichteveld, Edwin" <Edwin.Lichteveld () nl ! origin-it ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 14:48:13

Hello,

I am relative new to postfix. I would like to configure postfix
in such a way that:

   Incoming mails
   ==============
   reject all mails coming from the external gateway except
   for those email-addresses which are in an exception list.

   Reason: Company policy, for incoming mail an other system is
           used.

   Outgoing mails
   ==============
   All outgoing mails to the external gateway are allowed.

   Local mails
   ===========
   Also allowed.

   My questions
   1. What is the best method to configure do this (/etc/postfix/access ?)?

   2. How should I configure the part for the incoming external emails?
      Can I use something like this:

            *                 REJECT
            user@domain.name  OK

Thanks in advance.