List:       portmaster-users
Subject:    (PM) PacWest & PM-3
From:       "Jorg B." <jorg_b () cwo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-25 19:40:19

Hi William,

Thank you for giving the PacWest Sales Rep. the information regarding
the NFAS configurations on the PM-3's.
I have downgraded the our test PM-3 from 3.9.1c1 to 3.9 and also changed
the NFAS identifiers as you have described.

Here is what I have right now...:

One PM-3 with two connected PRI's
Both Line0 and Line1 are configured the same:
        set line0 isdn ; set line1 isdn
        ISDN-Switch = att-4ess
        Framing = ESF
        Encoding = B8ZS
        PCM = u-law

Both lines show up and zero errors....
However, PacWest is still seeing channel 47 marked as a D-channel, which
of course should be a normal b-channel.

Now, here is my question for you ;-)
Do you have both lines configured the same ?

Thanks
Jorg B.

-
To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@portmasters.com' with