List:       poi-user
Subject:    XLS report library on top of poi
From:       xmedeko <xmedeko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-12 12:20:04

Hi,
I have many tasks to get data from DB and export it to XLS. I do not want to
use plain apache-poi, neither template libraries like JasperReports or jXls.
I would just like to specify column headers, data and write XLS -
particularly streaming SXSSF to handle large data, too. Is there any such
library?

Thanks