List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Addressbook
From:       Bruce Toews <Btoews () usa ! net>
Date:       1997-07-07 6:10:16

Just use control-R to get your rich header, leave the To: field blank, and
put your distribution list in the Bcc: field. Simplicity, and it sounds a
little too obvious, I know. I ran into the same problem a few months ago,
posted almost word for word your question, and got a response of "Try it."
<GRIN> Hope this helps. What you'll get, by the way, if you do this, is
"recipients suppressed" or something like that in the To: field.

Bruce