List:       pine-info
Subject:    Select folder when E)xporting - feature requested.
From:       Andrej Borsenkow <borsenkow.msk () sni ! de>
Date:       1996-04-30 10:35:17

Hi, folks!

Pine 3.92 (and 3.93 of course) has nice feature - I can now select file to
export message into using simple full-screen interface.

The problem is, if I want to export message into *new* file. It is not
possible to select just a directory and then tip in the new file name.

As I have normally Pine running in separate window, changing to this
directoty is not an alternative.

So the feature: extend E)xport to provide for directory select. Probably
Pine3.94 ;-) ?

thanks in advance

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@sni.de