List:       pine-info
Subject:    Printing to attached ANSI Printer
From:       kreel () tiger ! olivet ! edu (Keith Reel)
Date:       1994-11-30 1:05:30

When we originally started using Pine last year, the 'y' option worked great
for printing to a printer attached to a workstation.  However, somewhere along
the line, the configuration has been changed so that now whenever we print
E-mail from Pine it prints the first page correctly but all subsequent pages
print in very small print.

It seems as though some control character is being passed to the printer after
the first page is printed that causes this.  Has anyone out there experienced
this, and do you know of anyway to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Keith

kreel@olivet.edu