List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: When will pine be truly MIME-compliant?
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-08-31 16:17:25

Pine does meet the minimal conformance requirements of RFC1521.  We have not
yet completely implemented some of the optional subtypes, like
message/external-body, but we are working on them.  We also intend to support
RFC1522 in a future release....

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA