List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Address book in Pine
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-08-31 16:08:02

There are several places that the bogus address might have been generated,
including the mailing list manager and whatever mail transports the message
passed through.  The bottom line is that if Pine sees an address that is not
complete, it has to guess how to complete it.  In some cases this will be
correct, in others it will not.

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA