List:       phpslash
Subject:    [phpslash-users] Example block specifications?
From:       David Lane <dlane () egressive ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 10:55:18

Hi everybody,

I've been having a great time customising the look of this PHPSlash site
(http://202.27.186.42/egslash/ if you're curious - slow connection, though),
and am trying to figure out how to set up different sections and trying to
understand the fine points of different block types.  Could anyone who knows
how to set up these things maybe send a few example configurations (perhaps
even a MySQL table dump if that's easier?) to the list, especially rss  - I
suspect I'm not the only one to find this a bit tricky...   Apparently Blake
Carver sent some of his code out to individual list members, but it didn't
get into the archive, so I thought perhaps this time I'd request it through
the list...  Otherwise, I've been able to get most stuff going with only a
wee bit of fishing in the class and php3 files.  Great work fellas.

Regards,

Dave