List:       phpslash
Subject:    [PHPSLASH] PHPslash, another slashdot.org, squishdot.org
From:       Jonathan Desp <jonathandesp () atoma ! f2s ! com>
Date:       2000-03-30 18:56:04

Hi,

Since I wanted to make a website like slashdot.org, since 6 month, I
searched alot a server, I found one at nanodiscuss.islandone.org from
Dale Amon, the problem is that chris and me tryed to implement zope and
squishdot, but the server of Dale don`t allow it.

So I searched a program compatible with my server (f2s.com), I found
one:

http://shark.ib.usp.br/linux/about.php3

Then I tryed to implement the system on my website devoted to nanotech,
yeah ! can you beleive that ? hehe

but I didnot suceed, all the program is there, but I DONT find out, how,
why, and I cry the little Jesus for get a help.

My site www.atoma.f2s.com, where I would like to put my stuff is at the
"Headline Featured" section on my index.html, and I could change the
blacl bar with the same at ->
http://shark.ib.usp.br/linux/about.php3

with the words:

 Add Story  Archives  Polls  Admin

Instead of the words Featured Headlines. it could be mega cool to get
such design and site !

Jonathan Desp
["jonathandesp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]
-