List:       php-windows
Subject:    Fwd: RE: [PHP-WIN] Error in a remote computer with IIS and
From:       Gaspar ARias <gaspar_arias () altavista ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 21:46:27

Subject: RE: [PHP-WIN] Error in a remote computer with IIS and windows 200 0
To: bikes@frankadel.com
From: Gaspar ARias <gaspar_arias@altavista.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2001 13:44:26 PST

Well I have configured IIS with the UNC \\computer_name\share , but when I test PHP \
from command line type php C:\prueba.php it display the "hello World" but when I type \
php \\computer_neme\share\prueba.pl, nothing appear, does somebody where I can \
configure PHP to resolve this problem, I did the test from the same computer and \
others computers anothers programs like perl don't have problems.

Regards
gaspar

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com