List:       php-windows
Subject:    [PHP-WIN] QMAIL
From:       "Francois Allard" <francoisa () visic ! com>
Date:       2001-01-31 1:15:14

Hi everybody

I'a having some little problem configuring qmail, I'm not sure if it is
qmail who not well configure but all the message I'm trying to send does'nt
appear anywhere.  My PHP code is returning me 1 as response when I call the
mail() fonction, so I believe that PHP did process the function.

I did the usual INSTALL procedure that is give with QMAIL but nothing
append.  Did someone did have this problem or did configure qmail right???

Thanks in advance

Franck