List:       php-internals
Subject:    [PHP-DEV] Good bye.
From:       Jani Taskinen <sniper () iki ! fi>
Date:       2006-07-28 0:28:45

     Thank you all for the last 6 years or so. It has been fun (sometimes)
     and many times not so much fun. Unfortunately I have had enough and
     I don't want to be associated with this project anymore.

     I'm sure most people (the ones who matter) can understand why.
     If someone doesn't, I could not care less. Take care.

     Please do not reply to this email.

     --Jani

     p.s. Delete my CVS account. I have no use for it anymore.