List:       php-internals
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: upgrading the zlib extension to unicode
From:       "Nuno Lopes" <nlopess () php ! net>
Date:       2006-07-27 22:19:52

Yep. After thoughting about it, I think it is the best way. If the user
wants to save the unicode directly (and save BOM, etc), he has functions to
handle that.
So, I've just changed the 's' parameters to 'S' (binary only). I left the
ob_start handler for Mike since he said he wanted to help with that. The
filter code was already upgraded (probably by Sara).

Nuno