List:       php-gtk-general
Subject:    [PHP-GTK] Re: PHP-Gtk use in companies
From:       207.203.175.195
Date:       2004-10-29 13:44:08

Christian Weiske wrote:
> It would help to convince the customer if we could give some examples
> where php-gtk is used in "real world" situations.

I proofread an article for David Heath about a tool he developed using
PHP-GTK for his company's CMS. I believe the article will be in the
01.2005 issue of PHP Magazine. It's a good read, so you should check it
out. You can check out the code here:
<http://davidheath.org/cms-desktop-client/>.

Also, on my Linux machine, I needed to VPN into a Microsoft network, so
I used the PPTP client at Sourceforge.net, which uses PHP-GTK for its
GUI. It's a fairly good program:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pptpclient>.

I think you can find many more examples of PHP-GTK projects by searching
for "php-gtk" at Sourceforge.net.

Hope that helps.

--
Regards,