List:       php-general
Subject:    RE: [PHP3] Hosting at www.communitech.net
From:       "Dean, John" <DEANJX () mail ! aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-11-13 9:03:13

I agree I was shut down twice when I did not renew my subscription, but then
again I was not notified that it was due. I would rather the subscription
keep going until you inform them otherwise. Once my UK Hosting installs PHP4
(when it comes out of beta) that will be it bye bye Communitech.net and
hello PlusNet
John Dean