List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP3] Database Design
From:       Scott Perkins <2scott () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       1999-11-08 15:22:38

fm Scott Perkins- coordinator PHP Database Driven User Group Atlanta, GA
770/973-3860   2scott@bellsouth.net

John-  I am not qualified in PHP but I am trying to steer our educational
program towards more "efficient" techniques.  I would appreciate any suggestions
along the lines of things you are mentioning and would especially appreciate any
actual examples that illustrate further as outlined in your email.  Quite
recently, the
"VH class.layout" code set was made available.  Do you think if that was used as
"program or course focus " material the skills addressing your
techniques would/could be acquired?