List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Open Source SEO tool
From:       Peter Lind <peter.e.lind () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 19:18:37

On 29 June 2010 19:02, Jack <JackListMail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> Does anyone know of an open source tool for SEO that would check your
> positioning in the search engines and then email a result?
>
> Probably something that runs in cron and executes daily weekly etc?

I've been working on http://github.com/Fake51/PLSEO which does page
tracking in a couple of search engines. Doesn't send out results but
you can wire that up pretty easily. It basically functions as a
library, you instantiate a class and tell it what you want, then wait
:)

If that's not quite what you're looking for, check PHPClasses, quite a
few things there as well, though nothing really great last I checked.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>