List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] Problem installing mssql extension
From:       Andrew Kleimeyer <kleimey () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 3:46:32

So I was able to get the extension working.  Here was my fix:

I replaced my php_mssql.dll file with a download from:
http://kromann.info/download.php?strFolder=php5_1-Release_TS&strIndex=PHP5_1

and everything worked perfectly.  Any ideas what the problem was with my
original php_mssql.dll file?

Thanks,
andrew