List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] Force Multiviews in vhost.conf of PLESK to allow search-engine friendly URLs
From:       Hassan <aldoyh () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-01-25 20:52:13

Hi everyone, I know it's pretty off subject but I just couldn't find anywhere on the \
Web, and it's almost PHP related.
  I have PLESK 7 Reloaded on my machine and Apache 2 with PHP 4.3.7
  I've changed my /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain.com/conf/vhost.conf to contain Only \
this statement:
  Options +Multiviews

  This only allow me call PHP files without the extension (.php) but it doesn't allow \
anything else like mydomain.com/folder/phpfile/12  , Yet it's working perfectly on \
localhost
  I have tried putting AcceptPathInfo On directive with the above mentioned but still \
the same.
  Any ideas other than using "mod_rewrite"?

  This is my favorite mailing list and I got the feeling that it won't let me down.
  Thank you in advance :)