List:       pgp-keyserver-folk
Subject:    [Pgp-keyserver-folk] [OT] CCs (was Re: PKS 0.9.5rc1 Released)
From:       Jonathan McDowell <noodles () earth ! li>
Date:       2002-09-30 21:49:21

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 09:08:50PM +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von
Bidder wrote:
> [no cc:s necessary]

+1 for this - absolutely everyone appears to be ignoring my
Mail-Followup-To header. I'm even getting CC'd on posts that are nothing
to do with me other than the fact I contributed to the thread several
posts beforehand.

J.

--=20
Life takes its toll.  Have exact change ready. . . .
This .sig was brought to you by the letter G and the numbers 5 & 20
Product of the Republic of HuggieTag