List:       pgina-general
Subject:    [pGina-general] A few questions.
From:       brendan powers <brendan0powers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-02 16:35:01

I have a few questions about pGina that I have not been able to
confirm by reading the wiki and the lists. It would be great if
someone could clarify them.

1) Does pGina 1.x/2.x work with the home versions of windows XP, Vista, etc..
2) Why was pGina 2.X only available for Vista and 7? Is there a
technical limitation with porting pGina to XP, or just not worth it?

Thanks for your time.