List:       perl6-internals
Subject:    Public Docs
From:       "andrew cooke" <andrew () acooke ! org>
Date:       2007-05-31 21:28:39

Hi,

I can't seem to find online copies (at an "official" URL) for many of the
documents that are in svn and generated by "make html".  Do they exist?

For example, is there a copy of
parrot/trunk/docs/html/compilers/tge/TGE.pir.html anywhere?  There is
nothing at http://www.parrotcode.org/docs/compilers/tge/TGE.pir.html

The reason I ask is that I am writing a web page about how to start using
Parrot and want to reference these documents.

Thanks,
Andrew