List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Re: :html
From:       Jan Dubois <jand () ActiveState ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 17:37:14

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:35:16 -0600, "Joe Schell" <jschell@peakss.com>
wrote:

>> Behalf Of Lee Goddard
>>

>> I asked this a couple of weeks ago, and was given an
>> answer that is obvious when you think about it:
>>
>> 	perldoc perldoc
>>
>> Can't the list archive be searched anymore?
>> I couldn't find the option....
>
>The archive hasn't been searchable since they switched list
>servers/software.  I did think that someone mentioned that they were going
>to try to have it back up by now.

Yes, I did mention that in late July.  I think I said it would probably be
available again in September.  Unfortunately there have been some delays.
I know that the developers are working feverishly to make it available at
least for internal testing this week.  The good news is that you'll be
able to search through multiple lists simultaneously (and quickly) when
this goes live.

-Jan