List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Re: moving
From:       Ron Hall <thorn () cc ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-12-03 17:11:41

==>This is just a note to let people know that if they think over the
==>next month I become more silent than usual that I have not deserted
==>things.  I am moving house, so with all the hassle of packing up I
==>will be offline for a while. Getting a broadband connection setup
==>kust before christmas is not an easy task, its worse when you dont
==>yet live in the house.

	Good luck with the move. Lends new meaning to the phrase
	"Home for the holidays....."

	Lucky you to have broadband in the house...

	Best of the Holidays to all and all.

	HTH

	As Always