List:       pear-general
Subject:    Re: [PEAR] Question about Auth.php
From:       Norbert Mocsnik <pear-general () mocsnik ! hu>
Date:       2004-03-29 20:56:45

Hello David,

See Example 16-2. Using optional authentication at \
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.authentication.auth.intro.php

Change the code so that you pass an empty loginFunction() to the script. In this case \
it won't output anything if someone's not logged in.

Provide a link on your site where the login form appears. Simply cut and paste the \
code from the existing loginFunction() and put it into login.html, for example. \
Create a menu item / link / whatever on your site that links to this file so the \
users can log in by clicking this link.

I think this should work.

Regards,
Norbert