List:       pear-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: [PEAR-DOC] cvs: peardoc /ru/guide/developers packagedef.xml
From:       anatoly techtonik <techtonik () php ! net>
Date:       2005-12-18 21:38:18

Hello Olivier,

OH> Please stop your little war you two.

OH> You had the same one a couple of months ago about editors and al.
OH> Please be adults and professionnals.

Ok. You see we can't do this without third party intervention. I already
asked about that, but nobody here want to tell Dan he is not right, even
if they think so - and my chances in this dispute is miserable, because
I have negative charisma bonuses and a little value comparing to that was
done by Dan. Even if you tell him - I do not think he will listen.

Start of the issue:
http://beeblex.com/lists/index.php/php.pear.doc/5842?s=editors%20and%20authors

--
 anatoly