List:       pear-dev
Subject:    [PEAR-DEV] HTML_Quickform_advmultiselect 1.5.0 : call for tests and contributions
From:       88.122.249.8
Date:       2009-01-31 13:51:23

Hello all,

I've just finished to implement all changes on new incoming version
1.5.0 (see changelog revision 1.15 [1])

The latest one I've commited few minutes ago (keep fancy attributes on
item moves) gave me a bitter taste.

It works with these browsers and layout engines:

- Safari 3 (WebKit)
- Firefox 3 (Gecko)
- Opera 9.63 (Presto)

But does not work on :

- Internet Explorer (Trident)

Even if it's not a real surprise for me about IE, I would like to call
help for tests and why not contributions for a patch to IE (if possible).

My online site [2] already run with new future version 1.5.0

So if you want to have a look on results, especially on new example that
demonstrate the fancy attributes, do not hesitate to go at  [3]

Last : I planned to release the new version on February 15th

Feel free to send me by mail or post here on this mailing list all tests
results and contributions

Enjoy
Laurent

[1]