List:       pear-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR-DEV] simple Liveuser Admin GUI available
From:       Arnaud Limbourg <arnaud () limbourg ! com>
Date:       2008-07-25 21:31:34

Milos Wikarski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> check
>
> http://code.google.com/p/liveuseradminflex/
>

> It is fresh project but usable. Feedback welcome. Maybe it could be
> attached in the Liveuser Admin package as the example.
>
> regards,

Hello,

I played with the demo a bit, slick !

It can be added for sure, as a starter a link to it in the examples and
the documentation would be good.

My track record has not been so great for liveuser-related stuff so i
may get to it but somebody willing is more than welcome to do something
about it :)

Arnaud.