List:       pear-dev
Subject:    RE: [PEAR-DEV] Questions about Pyrus, and other things
From:       "Baptiste Autin" <fjas () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-07-25 19:59:35

Thanks Brett and Joshua for the answers.

Things are clearer for me, especially regarding svn-externals (I had
forgotten that we don't necessarily want to retrieve the whole PEAR repo, so
I couldn't see the interest of svn-externals over a global co).

>That's all it means for PEAR2 currently, unless you have some specific
>questions about the RFC (currently a draft) that Travis is working on
>(http://wiki.pear.php.net/index.php/PEAR2_Naming_Standards) - and how
>that may affect PEAR2 packages.

Didn't know that RFC. I don't really have questions on it, just (sorrowful)
remarks, but I'll wait till it's done to give my 2 cents. :)

Baptiste