List:       pcc-list
Subject:    [Pcc] Addressing modes
From:       Peter Kuschnerus <peter.kuschnerus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2013-09-21 15:11:47

Hello,

I used successfully the subroutines offstar and myormake
to generate indexing addressing-modes for OREG-nodes.

This works well.
But theese routines are only called together with an UMUL-node,
to convert it to an OREG.

I have Load-efective-address-instructions
that can use all that same indexing addressing-modes.
But then there is no UMUL-node.
A similar tree, as which is converted by myormake, but no UMUL.

I wonder how can this tree be handled,
to generate a Load-address-instr.

Is there any established way to do this.
Any hint ?

Regards
Peter Kuschnerus