List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: KB983583
From:       "Chris Graham" <Chris.Graham () undergroundvaults ! com>
Date:       2010-08-30 18:59:25

Sorin,

Haven't had any issues so far.  We have almost the same specs as you,
however our intranet site is running just fine.  We are running an older
version of DNN, v3.2.2, and we appear to be using .NET 1.1 in our site
settings.  What specific issues are you running into, other than the web
server is broke?

Chris