List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    webclient service and SCCM
From:       Lars Petrey <gotroot39 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-30 18:06:21

Is is true that if a client system has the webclient service disabled it
will not recieve packages or updates from SCCM?  We are trying to disable
this service to mitigate the webdav dll hijacking vector.

Thanks in advance.

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org