List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] Not showing all users as online
From:       Hans Johnson via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2019-11-08 18:01:51

Hi Everyone,

Trying to figure out why PF isn't picking up all my online users. My network consists \
of two Cisco WLCs (setup in an HA pair).

At this time of year, I typically have about 80 or 90 users connected. However, PF \
only shows about 38 users online. I've confirmed that I'm getting the RADIUS \
accounting messages from both WLCs, and in packet capturing the accounting messages \
looks good.

I operate two SSIDs on this system, one managed by PF and one not (the latter is just \
straight WPA-Enterprise, connected to NPS). I've got my PF server set as the \
accounting server for both WLANs, and PF is picking up devices from both WLANs.

But I'm still only getting about half of my users, so I'm confused... PF is also \
showing certain users as Offline, even though the WLC shows them as connected.

Anything that would help me trace down to where things are going would be great!

Thanks,

Hans

Sent from my iPad