List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] ownCloud Client Version 2.2.2 Released
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () owncloud ! com>
Date:       2016-06-27 16:31:54

On 27.06.2016 16:47, Mark Ziegler wrote:
> Hello Klaas and others,
>
> archives of this mailinglist and forum contain many postings regarding
> update availability.
> For server and client. The delay is not transparent for users. Specially
> if the changelog talks security fixes.
>
> If you call this complaining ... please listen to your users.
Well, I knew that "complaining" was the wrong word. But did not know a
better one, sorry.  No offense...

The problem is maybe that it feels not natural to talk about something
that you do NOT do. Like if I said to my wife "I did not do a bank
robbery today" when I get home - "I did not enable the auto updater
today..." ;-)

Ok, I get your point and you're right.

But maybe, next time we screw, drop a short note please. Danimo has
enabled the updater for 2.2.2 - happy updating :-)

Klaas