List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] Chemnitzer Linux Tage
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-11 13:08:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all!

ownCloud will have a booth at CLT this year, awesomeness. We've got, right now, two \
people who will be there - Morris and myself. To have a decent booth staffing, we \
need a third. Anybody in or close to Chemnitz who likes to help out?

If you wonder why it is so much fun to run a booth, see my blog on that subject \
earlier this year: http://blog.jospoortvliet.com/2016/01/ill-be-at-scale-and-fosdem-how-about-you.html

Cheers,
Jos