List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] FYI - there now is an ownCloud store!
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2014-12-30 15:38:31

Am 18.12.14 um 17:39 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> Hi all,
>
> ownCloud fans often ask where they can get ownCloud 'stuff'. We have some
> marketing materials which we hand out at events, but that doesn't reach many
> of you. So I've set up a store on cafepress:
> http://www.cafepress.com/owncloudshop
>
> If there are things missing or if you have suggestions and even artwork, let
> me know!
>
> Cheers,
> Jos
Hello Jos,

just got some time to dig into emails of december.

Nice there is a shop now BUT: Just put a shirt on the cart and incl.
shipping it costs 28,50 Euros!!!
Thats to much by far IMHO.
Are there any chances to offer same stuff in a european shop?
Do you think prices will be more attractive?

Cheers,
Mark

--
	Kindergeschrei ist die Musik der Zukunft