List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] FYI - there now is an ownCloud store!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-18 16:39:24

Hi all,

ownCloud fans often ask where they can get ownCloud 'stuff'. We have some
marketing materials which we hand out at events, but that doesn't reach many
of you. So I've set up a store on cafepress:
http://www.cafepress.com/owncloudshop

If there are things missing or if you have suggestions and even artwork, let
me know!

Cheers,
Jos
--