List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Re: Pre-configured Ossec Windows Agent Installation
From:       "Daniel Cid" <daniel.cid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 17:28:50

Hi Abhisek

If each user can only access the zip file (with the key and config)
for his own box, I think you
are ok. The issue is that if any user can download the keys from the
other systems you may
have a problem.  The way I did before was to run some scripts to push
the keys individually
to each box along with the ossec package. That might be easier than to
set up the web
server...

Hope it helps.

--