List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Attack blocker / DDOS protection
From:       "D.M" <deltamails () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 3:53:47

Is it possible to have DDOS protection via ossec? What we want to do is that
if there are more then 100 connection at the same time to the host IP. It
block the IP and disconnect the connections after 90 seconds. And the IP's
are in deny file for few days.
We have installed the OSSEC on main node running VPS. If there is a
connection on the VPS can ossec handle that or we have to install the ossec
in each VPS.

Regards,
DM.