List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] CVE request: php 5.3.1 -  proc_open() bypass PHP
From:       Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat ! com>
Date:       2009-11-23 20:49:28

CVE-2009-4018

PHP before 5.3.1 proc_open() can be used to bypass the
safe_mode_protected_env_vars INI setting. This could be used to alter the
process environment possibly executing arbitrary code.

http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.3.1
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=49026
http://marc.info/?l=oss-security&m=125897935330618&w=2

Thanks.