List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] CVE request: php 5.3.1 - "max_file_uploads"
From:       Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat ! com>
Date:       2009-11-23 19:51:28

CVE-2009-4017

PHP versions before 5.3.1 contain a flow in the way multipart/form-data
handled file upload requests. A user making a specially crafted request could
cause the web server to consume resources processing the request.

http://www.php.net/releases/5_3_1.php
http://marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125871907031725&w=2

Thanks.

--