List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Free licensed alternative to ESRI map fonts
From:       Jonathan Moules <jonathan-lists () lightpear ! com>
Date:       2020-07-25 19:57:15

Once you've got any completed fonts, it may be worth contributing them
to the Open Font Library: https://fontlibrary.org/

It already has a number of fonts that you may wish to draw from:
https://fontlibrary.org/en/search?category=dingbat&order= (reinventing
the wheel and all that) (and I learnt today that these are called
"dingbats").

Cheers,

Jonathan