List:       osc-developer
Subject:    Re: [OSC-DEVELOPER] CSV Files and '... Delimited Files'
From:       Mike Halvorsen <mike () arachnia-web ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 21:19:20

This message was sent from: Developers Mailing List.
<http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/forum,2/action,read/i,14234/t,14104>

Lopo de Almeida,
CODE YOU TRIED TO GIVE ME.  The reason for this is the simple fact that your
method will not work.  I will be doing this from scratch.
     Also, in response to several of you guy's statements about how thi is
GPL project and I can not sell it, IT WILL BE A STAND ALONE PROJECT.  It
will ONLY use the tables created by osCommerce.  Thats it.  So technicaly, I
won't be using ANY of osCommerce's code.  My addon to this project will just
edit the tables created by osCommerce.
     It seems many of you guys are hipocrites.  I can't charge someone for
my time spent?  Almost every person I have asked has given me a figure of
some sort in MONEY.  Also, there are plenty of people selling addons to
osCommerce.  Go here, http://www.jatech.ca/shop/, and take a look at 'OSC
Modules->' under categories.
     Lopo, I will not use any of your code and if you don't belive me, you
can wait until I'm finished and buy a copy of my addon and you will see I
don't use any of your code :)

Best of Regards,
Michael Halvorsen
 ~AWD Seinor Web Developer