List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] [ANNOUNCE] RTT and OCL v1.6.1 released
From:       peter.soetens () fmtc ! be (Peter Soetens)
Date:       2009-01-20 11:50:07

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 00:05:48 Peter Soetens wrote:
> The releases are coming slower than we'd like to have it. In case you're
> impatient, you can always checkout our svn branches from which these
> releases were pulled. Anyway, here go the release notes and the download
> links.

As to be expected from after-midnight releases, a tiny bug creeped in. The
version number in the OCL sources was still set to 1.6.0 instead of 1.6.1
(which influences library SO version and documentation version number)
Please download the OCL 1.6.2 sources which fix this bug. RTT was not affected.

Peter
--
Peter Soetens -- FMTC -- <http://www.fmtc.be>